Not Nice To Bugs®
Not Nice To Bugs® is a safe and nontoxic bug spray that effectively controls any insect or arachnid pest problem without using dangerous pesticide poisons. Eco-friendly, biodegradable, all-natural ingredients kill bugs but are completely safe for humans and pets. Comes in a recyclable spray bottle for easy disposal. Practice safe pest control to protect your home IAQ from chemical exposure.
View Photo | View Label | MSDS Sheet
Not Nice To Bugs® was developed by pest control expert Stephen Tvedten to be used for nontoxic pest control (IPM) in schools and chemically sensitive environments where the application of harmful pesticide is undesirable. Not Nice To Bugs® has been implemented by Integrated Pest Management IPM programs throughout US Public Schools since 1994.
Contains 100% EPA Exempted Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Peppermint Oil, Citric Acid
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray directly on to insect pests.
- Use only as the label directs.
Although Not Nice To Bugs is non-toxic, it may cause skin or eye irritations so avoid direct contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician. Keep out of reach from children. May cause stains on some materials - always spot check first before using. May burn foilage of susceptible plants. For external use only.
Not Nice To Bugs
BACK < To Products | TOP ^ Of Page